Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 28, 2007

New Posts


So I have finally sat down and posted a few pictures. We have had a very busy month. Our family is now (somewhat) settled into our new home in Portland, Maine. Molly, Finn and I spent the first three weeks of September in Salt Lake City. Molly and I took a three day vacation to Disneyland (pictures coming) and now we are finally calming down around here. Let's just say...my children are relearning the word SCHEDULE!!!


Our home in Portland is a quick three minute walk to the beach, and the weather here has been wonderful and warm. Just today we walked down to the beach and played in the water...just our feet, but Molly seemed to get her pants completely wet!!!! We know the cold weather is coming, but we are hoping for a little longer indian summer!!!!
I will try to get the numerous Disney pictures posted soon!!! Above is a photo of Molly and her favorite (today)...Snow White!!!


0 comments: