Molly was so excited to go to Disneyland, she passed out...literally!! We had left on a very early flight out of Salt Lake City, and when we were driving to the park, she fell asleep. We took her to the hotel and let her have a nap. We had purchased three day passes, so we weren't too concerned about missing out on anything!!!
Well-rested, and off to Disneyland. I don't think Molly really understood the size of the park!!! She didn't know which way to look once we got inside!!
This picture was actually taken on our second day, but Molly loved the idea of seeing Sleeping Beauty's castle in person. (The Jasmine costume was her big souvenir from Disneyland!!!)
This is the second time in a row Molly went on the teacups. I had to sit out round two, because I get a little sick from too much spinning. There were hardly anylines on ALL the rides, so we walked onto almost every ride! Gord and Molly had a blast spinning around and around!!!
I love this picture...Molly has just noticed that there were Sleeping Beauty pictures on the inside of the carousel...she of course had decided to wear her Sleeping Beauty costume that day!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment