Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 19, 2007

A visit with my extended family

I took the children to New York last weekend, to close up our home, and on the way back to Maine, we stopped in Deerfield, Mass to visit with my family. Molly and Finn are pictured above with my great-aunt Ruth. Ruth is my grandmother Mimi's sister. They look so much alike, I was wondering what Molly's reaction would be. Molly seemed to not notice the resemblance.
Molly, me, Finn, Aunt Ruth, and Linda (Ruth's daughter). Linda and my mother are cousins, and are running wild together in Salt Lake City as I type. I am sure they have been shopping nonstop!!!

Linda and I took Molly and Finn to the Yankee Candle Factory. Molly and I took time out from smelling candles and looking at the beautiful Christmas decorations, to make a dipped candle of our own.


Molly, showing off her candle.

0 comments: