Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

7 Months Old!

Finn is now 7 months old, and he is quite the big man!!! Here is a picture of Finn eating a cookie...or gumming it if you want to get technical. Finn is working on his first tooth, and he has been a little out-of-sorts over it...but we still get those great smiles from him!!!

Finn has decided he no longer needs to sit in his bath chair. He just about jumped out of it, and just loved sitting in the tub and splashing around. I guess we don't need to keep the bath seat!!


Finn has discovered the thrill of swinging in the park.

Same day...new swing. He just cannot get enough. Molly and Finn are both happy to stay on the swings as long as I will let them. The weather is definitely getting colder, and I am pretty sure it will be harder to get to the park. We will have to put all the L.L. Bean fleece we have invested in to the test.

0 comments: