
Finn and his Grandpa!
I bought these cute shirts for Molly and her cousin Jerry . They had a sleepover at their Glamma's house and wore them the next day. ("What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandmas").
My nephew has been playing hockey (notice that he has chosen Gord's number "2"). I went to a game while I was in Utah, and got some great pictures of him playing.
We bundled up and went to the Hogle Zoo. It was a nice day, with a little wind, but we had a good walk and some fresh air. Molly loved the bronze statues of all the animals.
Our trip would not have been complete without a visit from our friend Colby! Molly loves to be around Colby, who loves to dance just as much as Molly. We can only hope Molly grows up to be just as great of a young lady as Colby is!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment