Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Anyone Care for a 3:00 A.M. Snack?


Finn woke up last night at 1:09 am. I know that was the time, because when I saw the clock, I thought it was the last channel watched (SPROUT) on the DVR (those of you with toddlers, probably know what SPROUT is!) I tried to get him back to sleep, but he was wide awake. I placed him back in his crib and went back to bed, hoping we would both be lulled asleep by his loud wails. No such luck.
Gord got up with him next (2:26 am)...but that also didn't work! Since Gord had a big game, I took Finn and let Gord get some sleep!! I took Finn downstairs, where he played and smiled until 3:30 am...It was then he had toast and a pear (notice how he likes to eat it whole). I had to take a picture, because Finn looked like there was absolutely nothing wrong with having a snack at 3:30 am!!
At 4:45 am, alas...Finn was ready to go to sleep. Of course it took me another 45 minutes to fall asleep. It was then 8:00 am when both my "wonderful" children awoke!! Needless to say, Finn fell asleep tonight at 7:00, and has not budged. PLEASE LET HIM SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!

0 comments: