Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 16, 2008

You Know the Saying about Karma??? Well, It's True!

Gord had a golf tournament for three days!! Thursday, Friday, and Saturday; Gord golfed, and I stayed with the kids. So...on Sunday (Father's Day), I arranged for the family to go to The Great Escape (the Six Flags Resort in our town)!! They have just opened a Wiggles World, and The Wiggles were putting on a show! Finn has discovered the Wiggles, and just loves them. He calls them "ga-ga"...and he does the finger-waggle that they do. I figured this was a good payback for Gord's three days of enjoyment!
Gord and Molly on the "Big Red Car" ride. Hold on Gord...the car is moving at least 3 MPR!!!!

THE WIGGLES!!!!


Finn on stage at the Wiggle World. He was not too sure about this!!!

Finn also drove the Big Red Car!
If you are a parent, you definitely recognize these guys!! It was like a rock show...Parents were dancing and screaming just as much as the kids. Sam (the new yellow guy...not pictured) was there, also Captain Feathersword, Dorothy, Wags, and Henry the Octopus. It was a beautiful day...and while the US Open was on television... my husband was the greatest Dad...enjoying The Wiggles at The Great Escape!! Thanks Gord!

PS...the part about Karma...I woke up with a bad sinus infection this morning...I guess I should have let Gord spend his Father's day on the golf course and watching the US Open!!!

0 comments: