After three long and cold rainy days...the sun came out! Molly, Finn and I went to a Pumpkin Patch. I have decided that in the midwest, they have the BEST pumpkin patches!!!! Where do I start?

We watched homemade Ice Cream being churned...and had to get some of that!!! Molly and Finn had a lot of laughs while sharing the cup of ice cream...MMMMMM!!

They really do love to be with each other!!

I don't even know what they were laughing about, but boy where they laughing!!

Molly had fun playing in the hay bales.

I love this picture...it has "Iowa" written all over it!!! Hay and corn for miles!!

They had a large area for the kids to play in...it was filled with dried corn kernels. What fun!! I think I had the makings of an entire cob in my pants when we were done.

Molly had fun also...digging and digging!!!

Look how big they are getting!!!

Molly petting a very large bunny in the rabbit petting zoo!!

Finn just poked them when they would stick their heads out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment