Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

When you don't know to laugh or cry!!!!

Today Gord came home from a week long trip (yeah!!!). I was cleaning the house, so he would notice that instead of the new rugs and furniture I bought while he was gone....and I had just finished dusting the family room. I went ahead and started cleaning another area of the home, when I walked back into the kitchen to throw something in the garbage this is what I found...

Molly was standing on the coffee table in the family room, with the duster I had used for the hard-to-reach spots, and she was shaking the duster furiously into the air. The sunshine from the window was allowing her to see all 10 million dust particles released into the air (and onto all the newly dusted furniture, shelves, picture frames, television, blinds, etc.). She turned to me and said "Look mom...it's a snowglobe!!!!"

What do you do? Laugh? Cry? Grab duster and shake furiously over her behind (just kidding on that one...although tempting!!)?....I just shook my head and walked out of the kitchen!

Welcome to my world...sometimes, no matter how hard I try to keep my house clean...I feel like I DO live in a snowglobe, and someone keeps turning this house over and shaking it up!!!

0 comments: