So it has been awhile since I have posted a few pictures of our family!! Why you ask? Well we have been up to quite a bit!!
1) We finished out our summer on Glen Lake. Molly is now successfully swimming in very deep water without any floatation devices!! Finn has finally gotten over his fear of water, and finished summer up with a SPLASH!!
2) We packed up our cars, and drove to our new city!! Do you know where it is? I'll give you a hint...The CN Tower is located there; the Hockey Hall of Fame is also there; and we live very close to Lake Ontario....did you figure it out? We moved to Toronto!!!!
3) After checking out our new town, we left Gord to start Training camp and I took the kids to Des Moines, Iowa to pack up our things and say goodbye (sniff, sniff)!!! We were not able to sell our home, but we have rented it out to a lovely young couple!
4) While I was busy packing our things for our big move, Gord went to Scotland for a week during training camp! He was able to play a golf at St. Andrews, drink beer, and taste haggis (Molly will tell you that is sheep stomach!!!)
5) At the end of September, after our things were loaded up in the moving van...the kids and I drove back to Toronto to settle in. We are renting a BEAUTIFUL home in Oakville ( just west of Toronto).
6) Molly is in Kindergarten...and Finn is enjoying a little time alone during the day!!!
7) I took the kids to Ottawa for Canadian Thanksgiving...and we had a wonderful dinner with Gord's extended family, and even got to stay for a birthday party the next day. We then drove to Glens Falls...and closed down the cottage for good!! Then it was back to Toronto.
8) We have been busy checking out all that Toronto has to offer...and we were able to take advantage of the warmer weather today and see the zoo. It is supposed to be one of the best zoos in the world...and I must tell you it sure is big!!!!
So there you have it....that is what we have been up to these past couple of months...scroll down and catch a glimpse of some of our photos!!!!
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Where Have We Been?
Posted by The Dineen's at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment