Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthday Celebrations...and a Mother's Tears!!

I was so excited to share the photos of Molly's 4th birthday. However, as I sat down to upload all the wonderful pictures of Molly's birthday...I accidentally erased them ALL!! I have now been through every emotion. I have taught my children words they should not hear until they are 35 (ANGER!!!)...I have sat and cried and cried (SAD!!)...I called Gord and wept on the phone (SAD again!!!)...I am now feeling like such a failure for allowing these pictures to disappear!!! Of all the pictures.

I will do the best I can, explaining the day without pictures.

We went to SNIP-ITS, and Molly and her BFF Sarah had their hair done in princess up-dos. Molly wore her beautiful Easter dress, and Sarah dressed as Cinderella. Molly decided to pretend it was her wedding day, and she was marrying Prince Charming. The girls had their nails painted and enjoyed their day of beauty.

We then headed over to Applebee's...one of Molly's favorite restaurants. We had a nice lunch, and Molly received Hullabaloo. If you are not aware of this game, it is by the people who do Cranium...and we have had more fun the last two days playing it. I highly recommend it to anyone with children. Thank you Mardi and Sarah.

After lunch, Gord met us at Toys R Us, and molly picked out her birthday presents. (I know...not too much of a surprise, but Molly loved the selection process!) Molly picked out a poster of Mariposa (the new Barbie must have!!), a pair of jelly shoes which light up and look like glass slippers, a Barbie Island Princess elephant and figure, and a new Barbie computer game. Four presents for a 4 year old girl.

Gord, Finn, myself, and Molly all went to dinner at the Rock-n-Roll Diner. Molly has been wanting to go there, so we went in honour of her birthday. We had a Hannah Montana cake...and an "OK" meal. The only remaining video is of Molly and her cake at the diner...and to add insult to injury...the video is taken in the wrong direction...so it is sideways...I suggest you lie down and watch it!!!

In the video, you can see Molly's updo...a little deflated. She had changed her dress, and was now wearing her new favorite!!! Thank you Fara...she loves the clothes!!!

I will try to get a few pictures of the beauty parlor, since Mardi was also taking pictures.

I am so sorry I can not share the wonderful day with you in pictures...just know Molly is the most beautiful 4 year old...and she is the joy of our life. Everyday is a fun, imaginative, and exciting day with Molly.

0 comments: