Tonight Finn took his first steps, and I didn't have my camera!!! We were at the hockey game...the Portland Pirates lead the series 3-1...and Finn decided to take a few steps toward his cousin, Emma.
Emma put her arms out, and Finn took about 4 steps and landed in her arms. Everyone was so excited for him. I immediately went over to Gord's office, and knocked on the door. Normally I would NEVER bother him right after a game (the fact they had just won, made the decision to interupt a bit easier!) I figured this was a very important moment, and Gord needed to see it. It took a few tries, but Finn managed to walk into Gord's arms!! There were quite a few fans waiting outside, and they all were clapping when they realized they were Finn's first steps!!
My mother and step-father are coming to Portland this week, and they will be excited to watch Finn work on the walking. If it is anything like his crawling...Finn will be running laps around us in no time. He seems to take a bit longer to accomplish milestones, but once he figures it out, he does it in lightening-speed.
Pictures and video to come!!!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
First Steps!!
Posted by The Dineen's at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment