Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Summer Nights!!

I mention in the previous blog, that we don't have TV at our house in the summer. Let me explain...we do have a TV, for videos...but since we opt to not have cable...we also opt out on any channels completely. (Gord is not a fan of this arrangement during golf tournaments and such), but I figure with the internet, we can catch up on day-to-day activity in the world.

So...we have a lot of time at night...instead of watching television, sometimes we get a little goofy!!! That is when Molly likes to take pictures. A small example of these nights below...

Can you see her freckles?

This is how Molly dressed to go over to her cousins' house...she borrowed my shoes!!


Thank you Glamma and Grandpa for my Hannah Montana nightgown.

Mom and Molly getting silly with self-portraits. I am shocked how much Molly really looks like me. (there were other pictures without the tongues that really show the similarity!!!)

This is Molly's new favorite pose...I wonder where she learned this from?

0 comments: